| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about later parts of the game.
A rather eccentric yet helpful cat who occasionally assists The Player and The Batter . He is one of the few characters who will actually address the Player and acknowledge their existence, often even referring to them before The Batter. He is brothers with Valerie and resides in Zone 0. He speaks in an eloquent, almost lofty manner. His real name is Pablo.
He is a cat very much similar to the Cheshire Cat, though, unlike him, his fur is pure white, with no stripes.
The Player: is one of the only characters to speak to The Player, minus The Batter and Zacharie. He seems to want you to help the batter, up until the very end in The Room.The Batter: is very cynical towards the Batter, caring more to talk to the Player. He gives cryptic advice to the Batter in most conversations.
Japhet: assumingly hates Japhet , as he killed his brother Valerie.
Valerie: Being Valerie's brother, loves him very much. can be seen mourning his brother's death at the top of the library after Zone 2 is purified.
Hugo and The Queen: seems to know these two are related and connected to the Batter.
is the first character the Batter and player encounters in the game. The player may choose to battle him as part of the tutorial. At the end of the game, the player may choose to battle or side with against the Batter.
Coniving Aneurysm, Malicious Aneurysm, Critical Aneurysm, Unknown Sclerosis (Muted), Untypical Sclerosis (Blinded), Purulent Sclerosis (Poison), Immediate Sclerosis (Palsy).
Note: All competences have a success rate of 100%
First, have Alpha mute him this takes about 3-4 attempts so have the others defend. Next, have Epsilon use Classic Drama on The Batter. Do this for the next 5 turns then have Alpha mute and poison him. (The poison helps whittle down his health) Have Epsilon use Classic Drama on The Batter twice. The Batter should be able to deal well over 500 damage with Magic Homerun (If you don't have Magic Homerun, use Special Homerun) The Batter will be able to defeat on his own.
- The Judge was voiced by John Vattic and Ric Hunter. He is the only character known to have been voiced by two people.
- His real name is Pablo, as told to us by Zacharie.
- Curiously, if the player chooses The Judge Ending and is defeated, the Game Over screen is not triggered. Instead, the events play out as if the player has chosen The Batter Ending and successfully defeated The Judge.
- The Judge's competences are named after serious medical disorders. An aneurysm is a balloon-like bulge in blood vessels, while sclerosis is a bone disorder describing the stiffening/hardening of tissue structure in the body.
- If you select Auto in the combat tutorial against him, it is possible to kill him, resulting in a quick Game Over.